Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 18/04/2023 15:22:52

Membre

Can a Child Choose the Parent Whom They Want to Live With?

No, a child can not choose the parent to live with, They can show their interest in which parent they are interested in. However, the court will not pass the order of custody based on interest. It depends on the circumstances of the ability to take care and financial support—also the life impact of parents on children. A Divorce Lawyer in Delhi near me can help you at the legal point level.

Dernière modification par delhilayers (22/12/2023 14:11:52)

#2 14/08/2023 06:30:14

Membre

Re : Can a Child Choose the Parent Whom They Want to Live With?

I agree with the idea that a child should not have the sole authority to determine who they live with. The complexity of family dynamics and the need for stability and support in a child's life necessitate a thoughtful and balanced wordle unlimited approach to custody decisions that goes beyond a child's immediate preference.

#3 12/10/2023 05:17:35

Membre

Great topic! I have many information

Dernière modification par burpstraight (12/10/2023 05:18:52)

#4 12/10/2023 05:18:56

Membre

This depends on the parents' conditions. Usually they will lean towards ensuring adequate living conditions. This snake io topic is interesting and meaningful so we can have a more objective view of the problem.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums