Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 13:16:08

Membre

Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders coach afte

Jon Gruden is out as the Las Vegas Raiders' head coach. Gruden informed his staff on Monday night he is resigning from his position in the wake of leaked emails in which he repeatedly used insensitive language, as NFL Media first reported and CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora confirmed. "I have resigned as Head Coach of the Las Vegas Raiders. I love the Raiders and do not want to be a distraction. Thank you to  Sam Waardenburg Jersey all the players, coaches, staff, and fans of Raider Nation. I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone,'' Gruden said in a statement released Monday night.Already for a 2011 email in which he used a racial trope to criticize NFL Players A sociation executive director DeMaurice Smith, Gruden admitted Friday that he to describe NFL Commi sioner Roger Goodell. , however, Gruden's questionable conduct extended far beyond those comments, with Ken Belson and Katherine Rosman reporting Monday that the 58-year-old "casually and frequently unleashed  Dominic Proctor Jersey misogynistic and homophobic language" to denigrate NFL peers from 2010 all the way to 2018, when he rejoined the Raiders.La Canfora . Gruden's initial comments regarding Smith, which first surfaced in a report and stemmed from a separate workplace investigation into Washington Football Team, are just one piece of a bigger i sue at hand. The league was "waiting on the Raiders to take action," per La Canfora, and was prepared to "step in" if Las Vegas did not addre s the situation beyond public denouncement of Gruden's emails.Raiders owner Mark Davis .  Now, le s than four full seasons into Gruden' Kameron McGusty Jersey s 10-year contract, the Raiders have pegged a sistant head coach and special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia as their interim coach, . Bisaccia, 61, was hired by Gruden as part of the latter's original staff in 2018, and previously worked under Gruden with the Buccaneers during a stint in Tampa Bay from 2002-2010.Among Gruden's uncovered emails, which were sent to former Washington Football Team president Bruce Allen, are me sages criticizing the emergence of women as NFL referees, as well as profane or frustrated reactions to former draft pick entry to the NFL as an openly  Andre Johnson Jersey gay player, and league-wide tolerance of former safety protesting racism during the playing of the national anthem.The emails, which span from 2010 until 2018, when the coach signed a 10-year deal with Las Vegas after years as a "Monday Night Football" analyst, include Gruden calling Goodell a "f-----" and "cluele  Jimmy Graham Jersey s anti-football p----," criticizing Goodell for allegedly pre suring then-Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "queers," and me sages to Allen that featured photos of tople s Washington Football Team cheerleaders.  More than 650,000 emails were reviewed by NFL executives as part of the workplace investigation in Washington, per . Gruden, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment, has said publicly only that he doesn't remember seeing the me sages about Smith, but that his language "went too far" and didn't hide the fact he doesn't have "a blade of racism."

#2 17/04/2024 10:40:28

Membre

Re : Jon Gruden resigns as Raiders coach afte

Each topic is interesting and attractive. Using features and color combinations to add innovation and challenge, the classic design is adapted. It's simple to observe that the backdrop geometry dash lite color will change with each stage transition. It is also acceptable to mix sets of colors together rather than using only one color for each cycle.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums