Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:31:43

Membre

Super Bowl 2022 date time odds TV pick O

The 2021 NFL season lasted 18 regular season weeks along with three weekends of playoffs, and now it all comes down to this -- Super Bowl LVI.It'll be the and the duking it out for eternal glory at SoFi Stadium on Sunday. Each of these No. 4 seeds has clawed through the gauntlet to get a chance to hoist the Lombardi Trophy. The Bengals find themselves trying to win the Super Bowl for the first time in franchise history after a playoff path that included beating the Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey  No. 1 seeded and then the at Arrowhead in the AFC Championship. Meanwhile, the Rams needed to slay and the defending champion along with the to get in this position.Both teams are worthy champions of their respective conferences, but there can only be one that earns a Super Bowl ring. Below, you will find who I am backing in the Super Bowl and a breakdown of that choice.Regular seasonLocks of the Week ATS: 50-36-4ATS:131-137-4ML:169-102-1PlayoffsATS: 8-4ML: 6-6  Time:6:30 p.m. ET (NBC)Location:SoFi Stadium (Inglewood, Calif.)   Latest Odds: Cincinnati Bengals +4.5            The Bengals have been a fantastic Cinderella story throughout  Matt Festa Jersey these playoffs and are an extremely likable club with all their young faces. That said, I do think we're about to strike midnight on this run. A big reason why I'll be laying the 4-point spread and backing the Rams is thanks to a clear mismatch between Los Angeles' pa s rush and the Bengals' offensive line.In the AFC Championship win over the Chiefs, it was encouraging to see that Burrow was only sacked once, but he was still under siege for a majority of that game. According to Pro Football Focus, Burrow was under pre sure on 40.5 Shed Long Jersey % of his dropbacks and completed just 57.1% of his throws on a 5 Dan Vogelbach Jersey .6 yards per attempt average. As you'd expect with any quarterback under pre sure, those so-so numbers are largely consistent with what we saw in the regular season as well. During the year, he was pre sured on 33.3% of his dropbacks and completed 60.9% of his throws. Against the Rams, PFF's top-graded pre sure team in the NFL this season, Burrow will likely need to make use of his legs to keep the Bengals afloat offensively.With the combination of and rushing the pa ser and the likes of in the secondary making Burrow hold the ball longer and go through his progre sion, I have my doubts that the Cincinnati O-line will be able to fend them off for four quarters.While this isn't a Edwin Encarnacion Jersey  traditional home game for the Rams (actually considered the visiting team), the fact that this is being played at SoFi Stadium should play to their advantage. They are 7-3 straight up at home this year (including playoffs) and while they are just .500 ATS at SoFi Stadium, they have an average margin of victory of 7.3 points. That would get us to comfortably cover the spread in this game.  Projected score: Rams 28, Bengals 23The pick: Rams -4

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums