Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:36:15

Membre

Giants trying to rework Blake Martinezs

The want to keep linebacker on their team for the 2022 season, but at a reduced salary.According to a report from NFL Media, the Giants are Martinez's deal to give them more room under the salary cap. Martinez is  Brooks Robinson Jersey set to count against the cap for $14.025 million in 2022, according to OverTheCap.com.He's heading into the final season of a three-year, $30.75 million contract that he signed prior to the 2020 season. Martinez's base salary for 2022 is $8,425,0000; his signing bonus is prorated  J.J. Hardy Jersey against the cap for $5.5 million, and he also has a $100,000 workout bonus.Martinez is working his way back from a torn ACL. He was limited to only three games last season, the last of which saw him tear the ACL after just five plays. One of the league's most prolific tacklers, Martinez was a fourth-round pick of  Joey Rickard Jersey the back in 2016. He played the first four seasons with Green Bay before signing with the Giants.  New York is transitioning to a new front office and coaching staff, as well as a new defensive coordinator. Don Martindale's defenses in Baltimore did deploy inside linebackers like Martinez, but they tended to pay le s for them than the premium the Giants are currently paying for Martinez. If the two sides can't come to an agreement on a reduced salary, it's po sible Martinez is playing elsewhere next season.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get Caleb Joseph Jersey  the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry Frank Robinson Jersey !   There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums