Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:02:35

Membre

Ben Roethlisberger says daughter helping

This time a year ago, not everyone was convinced that surgically repaired elbow would be able to withstand the rigors of an NFL season. Roethlisberger quelled those concerns after helping the roll out to an 11-0 start. But questions again arose following the Steelers' 1-5 finish that included a wild-card lo s to the . And while Big Ben's 17th season did not end the way that he had hoped, he neverthele Brett Kulak Women Jersey  s finished the 2020 campaign with an impre sive 33 touchdown pa ses and 10 interceptions in 15 games while helping Pittsburgh capture its first division title in three years.Roethlisberger can't control some of the radical changes that have taken place in Pittsburgh since the end of last season, specifically the lo s of four of his starting offensive linemen. He has, however, found a unique way to learn first-year offensive coordinator Matt Canada's new playbook."My daughter makes flash cards for me," during Pittsburgh's first day of training camp. "We've done that, we've made them  Nick Cousins Jersey together and there have been some quizzes at home. It's become as much of a mental offseason as it has physical in terms of learning new things.  It's a high percentage of new. It's a challenge."Physically, Roethlisberger said his arm "feels a lot fresher" than it did at this point last summer.   "This time last year, I had thrown thousands of footballs trying to get ready for this," he said. "Today was the first day I had a ball thrown since minicamp, other than throwing to my son in the backyard. It just feels more normal of an offseason. My arm feels really, really good."Roethlisberger admitted that his body began to wear down near the end of the 2020 season. He explained Charlie Lindgren Kids Jersey  why he does not think that will be the case this season."It helps that I haven't thrown 10,000 footballs in the offseason," he said. "Also, I think having the potential for a normal football season. Three games in 12 days (which the Steelers did between Weeks 12-14) would wear anybody down. I think just physically I'll feel better just in terms of my arm."               PIT  QB  #7  CMP%65.6YDs3803TD33INT10YD/Att6.25 Roethlisberger said that it was "tough" to see so many of his former teammates on the offensive line -- most notably former center and guard -- depart this offseason. That being said,  Byron Froese Men Jersey Big Ben expre sed optimism in Pittsburgh's new linemen, specifically rookie center . Green, who wears Pouncey's old No. 53, received starting reps during Pittsburgh's first training camp practice. Coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that Green will start the Steelers' first preseason game against the ."You'll never fill the shoes of Maurkice Pouncey, and I don't think Kendrick is trying to do that, which is good," Roethlisberger said. "What happened today was Kendrick made calls. We didn't fumble any snaps, so I'd say that's a good first day."Roethlisberger's fitne s is seemingly Joel Armia Kids Jersey  always a storyline. A entering Pittsburgh's facility on Thursday morning made the rounds on social media. Earlier this month, that Roethlisberger's offseason diet was even stricter than 's legendary regimen. And while he has yet to try avocado ice cream, Roethlisberger acknowledged his continued focus on fitne s and nutrition as he prepares for his 18th NFL season."  "I think as you get older, we all have to find ways to exercise more, eat better," , via Jim Wexell of Steel City Insider. "I've been doing that for a few years now. ... You work on exercise. You have to do everything you can to get yourself ready to play this game at this age and for this many years."

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums