Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:16:19

Membre

Logan Ryan offers to be Giants emergency

The entered Week 13 without their starting quarterback, and they're leaving Week 13 without their backup. After falling 20-9 to the , New York announced that , who started in place of the injured on Sunday, suffered a concu sion during the lo s to Miami. Amid the uncertainty under center  Tim Tebow Jersey moving forward, Giants veteran has offered to step in as the team's emergency signal-caller ... while seemingly inexplicably taking a shot at , the Dolphins QB who just beat his team by multiple scores.Ryan, a longtime defensive back, told reporters after Sunday's lo s that he's available to take snaps at QB if needed, , but he used this as an Jose Reyes Jersey  explanation: "I'm a lot like Tua, I can throw two-yard pa ses to the left."Tagovailoa, for what it's worth, did a lot more than throw two-yard pa ses on Sunday. The second-year QB finished 30 of 41 for 244 yards and two touchdowns in Miami's fifth straight win.  It's not likely, by the way, that Ryan New York Mets Jersey  -- who played quarterback in high school -- will be needed to fill in at QB for the Giants, even if he were being serious. Daniel Jones likely won't be back anytime soon while battling a neck injury, and Glennon could be sidelined moving forward despite not leaving Sunday's game early with a concu sion. But the Giants also have former fifth-round pick on their roster after signing the backup from Buffalo's practice squad this week.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six  Michael Conforto Jersey Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other Dwight Gooden Jersey  information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums