Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:51:02

Membre

What team is standing in the way of a Bu

Hello again sports fans, it is ready to give you all the sports news of the day. The countdown for the NFL regular season is officially at ONE DAY.For the question of the day, I want to hear your boldest predictions for the upcoming NFL season. Today we will discu s some NFL power rankings heading into the start of the season, the Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremony that is taking place this afternoon and much more.         CBS Sports HQ Newsletter   Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports   We bring Johnny Manziel Jersey  sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge.     I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Let's get to it.    What you need to know  1. NFL power rankings heading into the regular season opener  We've been waiting all year for the NFL regular season and it is (almost) here. With the season starting comes The  have 22 starters returning and another year with running the offense, so they are an easy pick for Super Bowl contenders.The , and are also teams to watch and you can't ignore each team's talent at quarterback.  Heading into Week 1, (and whether each team moved up or down since the last rankings):No. 1: Buccaneers, didn't moveNo. 2: Bills, moved up one spotNo. 3 Chiefs: moved down one spotNo. 4 Packers: didn't moveNo. 5 : didn't move--No. 31: , didn't moveNo. 32 , didn't moveFor full power rankings and commentary on each team, .I think you can move around those top four teams in a few ways, but I like the order CBS Sports' own Pete Prisco put them in. I will never doubt Brady until he gives me serious reason to and, with the team bringing back so many key players, they are more than motivated to repeat.As far as bold takes, I think this is the year will prove himself  Dave Winfield Jersey even further. He's shown he has the talent, but hasn't made it far enough in the playoffs for the level he is playing at.   2. It's a special day for Derek Jeter and Larry Walker  The , after the 2020 ceremony was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There is no 2021 cla s, because the BBWAA didn't collectively vote at a 75 percent clip for any player.So instead, the spotlight will be on Derek Jeter and Larry Walker later today. Ted Simmons (player via veteran committee vote) and Marvin Miller (former union bo s via veteran committee vote) will also be enshrined.Let's break down their credentials:Jeter received 99.7 percent of the vote. The 14-time All-Star's resume includes Rookie of the Year, five Silver Sluggers, five Gold Gloves, five World Series rings, All-Star Game MVP and World Series MVP. He is also a career .310 hitter and is sixth all-time in hits at 3,465. This isn't breaking news, but Jeter has some iconic MLB moments. . Or don't if you hate the Yankees like meWalker  Rickey Henderson Jersey had to wait for his 10th and final time on the ballot to get into the hall. He is a career .313/.400/.565 hitter with 2,160 hits, 383 homers, 230 stolen bases, 1,300 plus RBI and runs apiece and 154 career outfield a sistsSimmons was an eight-time All-Star with a 21-year career. He has 1,389 RBI, which is second only to fellow Hall of Famer Yogi BerraMiller died in 2012 and this honor is long overdue. He was the executive director of the MLB Players A sociation from 1966-82 and helped baseball grow tremendouslyHere's  . 3. Breaking down the latest college football Top 25  The was released yesterday, so of course we have to analyze it. Like we went over earlier this week, Georgia's ranking was greatly helped by beating Clemson. The Bulldogs moved up three spots up to No. 2. Clemson fell four spots as a result of the lo s.  Alabama is where it usually is: at the top of the rankings. That's thanks to their 44-13 rout of Miami. Ohio State moved up to take the No. 3 spot, while Oklahoma dropped to No. 4 and Texas A&M landed at No. 5., including how many first place votes the team got:No. 1 Alabama, 59No. 2 Georgia, 4No. 3 Ohio StateNo. 4 OklahomaNo. 5 Texas A&MNo. 6 ClemsonNo. 7 CincinnatiNo. 8 Notre DameNo. 9 Iowa StateNo. 10 IowaFor the full AP 25 poll, . 4. Rays rookie pa ses Mickey Mantle with Randy Jones Jersey  historic on-base streak It's not every day that a Mickey Mantle record is broken. Rays rookie Wander Franco extended his  on Tuesday night. That pa ses Mantle's mark of 36 games and moves Franco to second all-time in the category for players 20 years or younger.  Franco did it with a walk in the seventh inning on Tuesday. The 20-year-old is in some good company in the record books right now. Here's a look at the top on-base streaks for players 20 years or younger:Frank Robinson: 43 games in 1956Wander Franco: 37 games (and counting) in 2021Mickey Mantle: 36 games in 1950-51The longest on-base streak in MLB history is a record that belongs to Ted Williams. He reached base 84 games in a rowback in 1949. That one will be a difficult statistic to challenge.Franco was signed at 16 by the Rays out of the Dominican Republic. He's a career .332/.398/.536 hitter in the minors and is clearly making an impact in the big leagues as well. Before Monday, Franco was hitting .336/.399/.552 with 13 doubles, three triples, four homers, 26 RBI and 36 runs during his 36-game on-base streak.    Odds & Ends Pete Alonso of the Mets became the The latest development in the Bishop Sycamore controversy is the Bill Belichick opened up about  's release, saying     What to watch tonight  , 7 Tyson Ross Jersey :05 p.m.| NYY -117 | TV: MLB.TV, 7:05 p.m. | ATL -214| TV: MLB.TV , 7:45 p.m.| STL -106 | TV: MLB.TV   Best thing I

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums