Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:51:37

Membre

NFL Super Wild Card Weekend playoff pick

Welcome to the Super Wild Card Weekend edition of the Pick Six newsletter!After a two-day hiatus, I am back in the saddle for today's newsletter and I'm back just in time for the playoffs! As the resident homer here at CBS Sports, I had to take two days to mentally prepare for Saturday's game against the . The best part about that game is that no matter who wins, one of the NFL's longest playoff droughts will be ending. Rick Porcello Jersey  The Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 31 years, while the Raiders haven't won a postseason game in 19 years. Those are two of the four longest active droughts in the NFL. Every other team in this year's playoff field has won at least one postseason game since 2015 (The Bengals, Raiders, and are the only teams that haven't won at least one playoff game since 2005).With the playoffs starting, that means we'll be bringing you plenty of playoff picks today, plus we'll also be ranking the best po sible Super Bowls and looking at our final MVP vote of the year.Remember, if you're hanging out with family and/or friends this weekend, you should tell them all to sign up for the newsletter. To get them signed up, all you have to do is with them.     1. Today's show: Best bets for Super Wild Card WeekendFor today's podcast, Will Brinson rounded up R.J. White and Pete Prisco so they could argue about who's going to win every game being played this weekend, and of course, it's an especially big weekend since it's SUPER WILD CARD WEEKEND.The three guys spent nearly 60 minutes going over the best bets for every single wild card game and we're going to cover three picks from each person below.Pete Prisco(Prisco is all-in on underdogs this week, which arguably makes sense seeing that underdogs are 15-3 against the spread since 2017).  Raiders (+5.5) to cover against the Bengals (+12.5) to cover against the  (+3) to cover against the Will Brinson (-4) to cover against the Bengals (-5.5) to cover against the Raiders49ers to beat the Cowboys (San Francisco money line: +140)R.J. White (R.J. is going big on props this week instead of actual game picks) (+8.5) to cover against the  Under 201.5 pa sing yards Over 28.5 rushing yardsThe guys also have a parlay they like:Eagles (+8.5 Andrew Benintendi Jersey ) to cover against the Buccaneers49ers (+3) to cover against the CowboysSteelers (+12.5) to cover against the ChiefsIf it hits, that parlay would win $595 on a $100 bet.To hear the rest of the best bets for Super Wild Card Weekend -- and there are quite a few -- be sure to click here so you . You can . 2. dump David CulleyGoing into the offseason, it looked like the were the most inept team in the NFL, but now it appears the Texans are coming hard for that title after dumping David Culley on Thursday. The Texans coach was fired after just one season with the team. This probably ranks as the second most inexplicable firing of the year, behind only Miami's decision to dump Brian Flores. Not only did Culley have to deal with the situation during the offseason, but he also had to coach a decimated roster after the Texans dumped several high-profile players. Despite having the deck stacked against him, Culley still managed to win four games, which is wild, because that's how many the Texans won WITH Watson as their QB in 2020.  Here are a few details on Culley's situation.Texans GM Nick Caserio explains why Culley was fired. According to Caserio, he had to fire Culley because the two were having philosophical differences. "I  Craig Kimbrel Jersey came to this difficult but nece sary decision after reviewing our football operation. While a change after one season is unusual, we had philosophical differences over the long-term direction and vision for our program moving forward." That reads like, "I needed a reason to fire you and I couldn't come up with anything, so I rolled with that."Culley won't go home empty-handed.The one upside for Culley after being fired is that he definitely won't be leaving Houston empty-handed. According , Culley had a fully guaranteed contract, which means the Texans owe him the remaining $17 million on his deal. When you combine that with the $5 million he made in 2021, that means he's going to make $22 million for one year of coaching the Texans, which sounds about fair.Top candidates for the Texans job. As things currently stand, former Dolphins coach Brian Flores is considered the favorite to land the Texans job. Flores has a long history with Caserio after working with him in New England for several years. For a look at some other candidates, .Ranking the coaching openings. With the Texans job now open, that means there could be as many as eight teams looking for a new coach this offseason. There are definitely seven and that number will jump to eight if the Raiders don't promote Rich Bisaccia to head coach. If you want to see where the Texans job falls in our rankings of job openings, then (Spoiler alert: It's not ranked in the top five).Unle s some team gets completely crazy, Culley's firing will likely be the last one we see this offseason Hanley Ramirez Jersey . 3. Picks for Super Wild Card WeekendThis is the final newsletter of the week, which means this is the newsletter where I'm going to give you more picks than you can po sibly handle. Over the past 48 hours, we've had multiple writers make their picks for the wild card round and I'm going to share those picks with you right now.The picks below will be coming from Tyler Sullivan, Tom Fornelli and Jordan Dajani, along with CBS Sports NFL insider and Pete Prisco.  Anyway, here's how things are going to work: I'm going to give you one pick from each guy and then direct you to the rest of their picks. That way, if you like their pick, you'll be able to read the rest of them, but if they pick against your favorite team, you can ignore the rest of their picks and move on.Jonathan Jones: 49ers over Cowboys (San Francisco +140 money line). For the .Pete Prisco: Rams 20-17 over Cardinals (Arizona covers +4 Steven Wright Jersey ). For the rest of Prisco's .Tom Fornelli: 24-21 over (New England covers +4). For the rest of Fornelli's wild card best bets, .Jordan Dajani: Raiders 24-23 over Bengals (Las Vegas covers +5.5). For the rest of Dajani's . Dajani also picked the entire playoff bracket -- from the wild card round to the Super Bowl -- and you can .Tyler Sullivan: Buccaneers 30-21 over Eagles (Tampa Bay covers -8.5). For the . . 4. Ranking the best po sible Super Bowl matchupsWith 14 teams in the playoffs, that means there are a total of 49 different Super Bowls that could happen this year. Sure, many of those 49 don't seem very po sible. For instance, there's a 99% chance we won't see a Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl, but the people of Pennsylvania will surely be rooti

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums