Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:30:46

Membre

Doug Pederson reveals his top priority f

There were a number of factors that played into the struggles of  Odell Beckham Jr. Jersey in his rookie season. The certainly didn't help their young quarterback by not having good pa s catchers for Lawrence to target throughout the majority of his first year in the NFL.New head coach Doug Pederson vows to change that."As I've done my research on Trevor and talked to people, even talked to coaches who have played against him this past year, (they) say nothing but great things and kind of the sky's the limit," Pederson said at his opening pre s conference Saturday, . "Our job moving forward is Joe Schobert Jersey  to find more good pieces to put around him. So, I'm excited from that standpoint."             JAC  QB  #16  The Jaguars just didn't have the pa s catchers in 2021 to help Lawrence out. Former first-round picks and played a combined 773 snaps for Jacksonville, which was the third and fourth most on the team respectively. and . each ended up playing over 690 snaps for the Jaguars, as the Duke Johnson Jersey  wide receiver group took a huge hit with playing just four games with a fractured ankle.  Jacksonville traded for midway through the season to help out the tight end situation, but the Jaguars received a combined 750 yards from their five tight ends in 2021. That will change under Pederson, who used a heavy "12 personnel" set when he coached the .The goal  Baker Mayfield Jersey is to give Lawrence all the tools nece sary to succeed in Pederson's system. That will get the best out of the franchise quarterback.  "I'm just excited to come in here, roll up my sleeves, go to work, create a system that enhances his  Austin Seibert Jersey skill set, and be succe sful," Pederson said. "I pride myself in that. We did it in my former place with early in his career and really feel like that's a strength that I can help and be a part of that."

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums