Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 20/12/2023 23:15:58

Membre

How do you charge an electric motorcycle?

Electric motorcycles can be charged at any standard UK plug in your home. Charging at home can be a slow process, however. Some bike manufacturers provide fast charging systems, for use when you find yourself short of power.

If you're reading this post, this is likely not the first time you're hearing about electric motorcycles. However, this blog is perfect for you if you're what the hype about these innovative bikes is all about. Today, electric motorcycles are steadily gaining popularity globally and aren't slowing down. But, what makes an e-motorcycle? How does it work? Why are more people making the switch?

#2 20/12/2023 23:38:37

Membre

Re : How do you charge an electric motorcycle?

There is also the matter of experience; if you like the rumble and roar of a motorcycle engine, or the experience of working the gears and feeling the revs, you might think that electric motorcycles will disappoint. And, although some electric motorcycles are silky silent, others are noisier than you think. The Harley-Davidson Livewire offers what they describe as a "new signature sound". Although it's very different from the traditional Harley sound you're used to - it's certainly not silent. Some electric motorcycles are set to emit an artificial engine sound that you can even adjust yourself, such as the Kymco SuperNEX concept, so you can decide if you want a quiet ride or an epic roar!

#3 21/12/2023 00:00:44

Membre

The Super Soco TC Max, on first impression, is a small electric motorcycle that (with the English Electric Motorcycle Co. graphic on) honestly stood out in the showroom. The graphic isn't available as standard, unfortunately, but luckily even without it looks incredible.

Looks aside, the most important factor with the Super Soco TC Max is, unsurprisingly, the fact that it's an electric motorcycle for the smaller market. It's not the first, and it certainly won't be the last – so what makes this motorcycle stand out?

The 5kW peak (3.5kW continuous) motor is responsive at low speeds, and puts out an incredible 180Nm of torque – which for a bike within the A1 and CBT limit, is very respectable. It's powered by a 72v lithium battery, developed by Super Soco and ATL, with power put to the rear wheel via belt to a huge rear sprocket which helps with the acceleration off the line, and the 17" wheels spin up quickly.

Now I'll happily go on record to say that I much prefer petrol engines, but if this is the future of motorcycles as we know it, I'm fairly happy – considering this is a 125cc equivalent bike it's pretty nippy on the road. One thing I found was an almost jerky response to the acceleration when trying to hold speed, but I was told by Alec @ EEMC that this was quickly addressed in the following model batches, and the model I was riding was the first generation.

#4 21/12/2023 00:40:34

Membre

This comprehensive guide showcases Hyper Gogo's top Christmas gifts for kids electric motorcycle, featuring the Cruiser 12 Plus, Hyper GoGo Go-Kart, 8.5" Lambo Hoverboard, and Hyper Quad ATV. Each product blends safety, fun, and adventure, ensuring a memorable and thrilling experience for young explorers and aspiring racers.

As the festive season approaches, the quest for the perfect Christmas gift for our little ones begins. This year, the magic of Christmas can be found in the exhilarating world of Hyper Gogo's electric rides. Whether your child dreams of cruising down the neighborhood streets, racing around a track, embarking on off-road adventures, or exploring the outdoors, Hyper Gogo's range of innovative riding toys - the Cruiser 12 Plus, Hyper GoGo Go-Kart, 8.5" Lambo Hoverboard, and Hyper Quad ATV - offer an unmatched combination of fun, safety, and adventure. Let's dive into the world of these exciting gifts that promise to make this Christmas unforgettable for your children.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums