Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 24/02/2021 15:52:42

Membre

Unknown problem in my computer (unable to connect) ?.

Hello,

< unknown problem in my computer (unable to connect) >>
my computer is preventing me from registering or connecting!
on minecraft.net I went on another computer but when I WANT to connect I write the Id and the password but the page this reloads the box of the ID and the empty password and no error message.

thanks
jackyjoy

#2 24/02/2021 16:44:50

Modérateur
Lieu : Entre deux bans

Re : Unknown problem in my computer (unable to connect) ?.

Hello,

This might not be the right place for your problem as this is a french speaking forum, and we are not affiliated with minecraft.net.

I will still try to help you with your issue, a couple things to try :

- You are trying to log in with the wrong kind of account:
You most likely still use a Mojang account, as the migration to Microsoft account is not widespread yet, so make sure you are trying to connect at the right place.
On the login page, there is a big green "Sign in with Microsoft" button, and below this are the actual fields you need to connect.
Use those if you didn't do the migration yet.

- If you are sure about the account type and it still won't work, use the "Forgot your password?" option.
It will send an email to reset your password, then you just have to enter a new one and you should be good to go.

If after all this you still can't access your account, you can contact the official Mojang support. The link is in the "Forgot your password?" page. (This page also explain what to do if you have a legacy account, that is if you still use your username to connect instead of an email address)

Let me know if you have been able to resolve your issue,

Craterus

Ex-Seigneur Pumpkins!

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums