Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 31/05/2021 06:55:58

Membre

Avis pour un SSD m.2 pour gaming

Salut je suis à la recherche d'un SSD m.2 en 2to pour mon laptop gaming je n'ai pas de budget spécifique
J'ai fait quelques recherches toujours des avis différents
Mon premier avis était pour le Samsung 970 evo mais apparemment c'est pas très bon pour les laptop vu qu'il chauffe pas mal
Après j'ai pensé au Kingston 2500 mais apparemment ce n'est pas trop orienté gaming sachant que dans mon laptop il y a déjà un ssd Kingston je ne sais pas si sa améliore quelque chose ?
J'aimerais avoir vos avis et même des propositions

#2 10/06/2021 09:57:56

Membre

Re : Avis pour un SSD m.2 pour gaming

Yôp les gars.
Seulement quelques jours après avoir passé au crible le  970 evo de chez Samsung, voilà que nous arrive un autre SSD NVMe PCIe 4.0, WD_Black SN850, mon esprit a commencé à changer
Des gens ont déjà fait l'expérience ou la comparaison ? J'aimerais avoir vos avis et même des propositions.

Dernière modification par SunriseKzn (16/06/2021 04:51:38)

#3 19/04/2023 10:56:42

Membre

M2 play an important role in gaming purpose and help in good FPS and loading issue if you dont have m.2 your game may be lag sometimes or may be face packet lose issue. Tom Cruise Top Gun Leather Jacket

#4 08/05/2023 10:33:10

Membre

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader write my assignment through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

#5 18/05/2023 13:10:04

Membre

Are you ready to take your fandom to the next level? Taylor Swift NYU Sweatshirt is a must-have for passionate Swifties who also proudly represent NYU. This sweatshirt not only keeps you warm during chilly days but also makes a bold fashion statement.

#6 18/05/2023 14:59:37

Membre

Your blog posts are like a breath of fresh air for personal growth enthusiasts like me. The insights and practical tips you provide are truly transformative. Thank you. I always look forward to reading your latest posts and learning from your experiences. Your dedication to helping others achieve their goals is truly inspiring. Keep sharing your wisdom with the world Fast X 2023 Jason Statham Jacket

#7 13/06/2023 12:28:36

Membre

It is going to all the time be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and observe a bit of one thing from their store. I prefer to make use of some of  buy assignment service Online

#8 17/08/2023 12:43:28

Membre

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each essay writing services uk

#9 06/10/2023 15:30:10

Membre
Lieu : United Kingdom

Thank you for reaching out! Choosing the right SSD for your gaming laptop is crucial. While the Samsung 970 Evo is known for its performance, you're correct that it can heat up, and in a laptop, heat management is essential.

Considering you already have a Kingston SSD in your laptop, sticking with the same brand might offer compatibility benefits. However, whether it significantly improves performance depends on the specific model you're considering.

If you're open to alternatives, the Western Digital Black SN850 and the Crucial P5 are also worth considering. They offer competitive performance and may have features that align well with gaming needs.

Ultimately, the best choice depends on your laptop's specifications, your gaming preferences, and your overall storage requirements. Make sure to check compatibility with your laptop and read user reviews for real-world performance insights or  check out write my assignment for me for better support.

Assignment Buy Service from Do My Assignment

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums