Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:32:51

Membre

2022 Super Bowl commercial star Rob Lowe

When the Super Bowl kicks off on Sunday, one of the -- a 60-second General Motors spot -- will feature Rob Lowe reprising his role as an "Austin Powers" villain. But the movie and TV star will also be at the game, representing the as one of the team's top celebrity fans. And he's got favorites on both sides, calling the and Rams two of the most likable franchises in the NFL, and pinpointing Cincinnati's top player Neil Walker Jersey  as the next ."I know it's gonna be a satisfying game for me," Lowe told CBS Sports this week, "because I'm a Rams fan and I'm also a fan. He is, by far, my favorite player in the entire league. So it's gonna be a good day no matter what."Lowe, who often attended games and events while filming in Tim Tebow Jersey  Indianapolis, has made firsthand connections with plenty of NFL all-timers, including Hall of Famer . But he doesn't see a single QB with more promise than Burrow, who will be looking to lead Cincinnati to its first Super Bowl win.  "I think Joe Burrow's playing with house money," he said. "I see a lot of Super Bowls for him. I mean, it's early, but I'd give so much to have him on the Rams in a few years. When I watched him at LSU, I was like, this guy feels like Tom Brady to me."Lowe, who's also promoting Atkins' new Protein Chips during Super Bowl Week, said his big Travis D'Arnaud Jersey -game presence is also a precursor to some of his own work. In addition to finalizing a secret project he co-created with his son, he said he hopes to one day line up a role in a Western or as a Marvel or DC Comics villain: "I feel like that would be a very good marriage."  Almost as good as Burrow and the Bengals, or and the Rams, who he'll be cheering for on Sunday.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.   Jason Vargas Jersey    I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce Amed Rosario Jersey  sing your subscription.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums