Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/05/2023 22:10:04

Membre

Ideas for rubber band hairstyles

Ideas for rubber band hairstyles could be so various that it sometimes might be hard to choose just one.
But, here I chose my favourite styles of rubber band hairstyles for you.
Space buns with rubber bands: Gather your hair into two high pigtails, and secure each section with a rubber band. Then, divide each ponytail into two sections, and create a loop with each section by pulling it through the rubber band. Secure the loops with more rubber bands to create space buns.
Ponytail with a rubber band pattern: Create a ponytail at the back of your head, and secure it with a rubber band. Then, add more rubber bands down the length of the ponytail in a pattern, such as alternating colors or creating a zigzag design.
Half-up half-down style with rubber bands: Create a half-up half-down hairstyle by gathering the top half of your hair and securing it with a rubber band. Then, add more rubber bands down the length of the bottom half of your hair in a pattern.
Rubber band braids: Create regular braids, but add rubber bands every inch or so down the length of the braid. This adds a pop of color and texture to your braids.

Dernière modification par kifohar (01/05/2023 22:21:20)

#2 21/12/2023 06:12:56

Membre
Lieu : USA

Re : Ideas for rubber band hairstyles

There are many different types of hairstyles and my favorite is to create a ponytail at the back of the head and secure with an elastic band.

---------
happy wheels

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums