Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 14:39:19

Membre

Ravens radio broadcast interrupted by fa

The did not play well at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday against the Bengals, but for a moment during the lo s Kira Lewis Jr. Jersey  the focus was not on the the game. While the Ravens were facing the , a fan who claimed they were looking for a drink attempted to climb into the radio booth at the stadium.Anyone listening to the radio broadcast heard some of the interaction, with the broadcasters confused about what was happening. During the first quarter, play-by-play broadcaster Gerry Sandusky was calling the game, when color analyst Obafemi "Femi" Ayanbadejo interrupted, clearly worried. Jarrod Uthoff Jersey "What  what, what, what are you doing?! What are you doing?" Ayanbadejo said, What followed was 17 seconds of silence until Sandusky explained what had happened. Here's what he said, via  Wenyen Gabriel Jersey the Baltimore Sun:  "If you were listening, you heard Femi say 'What are you doing? What are you doing?' He was talking to the players or coaches. We actually had a fan who was trying to climb into the broadcast booth. She said, 'I'm a veteran and I'm looking for a drink.' Tony Carr Jersey "Ayanbadejo answered saying, "Yeah, I don't serve drinks at the game. I might make some cocktails at home but this is not the time or place."  Insane moment on Ravens radio as a fan tries to climb into the broadcast booth looking for a drink:  Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog)  That is not  Derrick Favors Jersey something you typically see on game days and I do not recommend trying it."You just never know what's going to pop up or who's going to show up on game day," Sandusky said.  The Bengals defeated the Ravens, 41-17.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums