Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 14:39:53

Membre

Cardinals Chandler Jones says he plays b

It may be difficult at times, but is trying to keep his contract status out of sight and out of mind as he rolls through the 2021 season with the . Of course, the star pa s rusher is in the midst of his final year of his contract with Arizona and made it clear this offseason that  Chauncey Billups Jersey he was in pursuit of a new deal. Jones did not participate in offseason workouts and confirmed Wednesday that he requested a trade to a team that plans to pay him.No such trade has come down and no deal has been struck, but none of that seemed to bother him in the opener. Jones dominated in Arizona's Week 1 win over the , tying Bob Lanier Jersey  a franchise record with five sacks on the afternoon.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from  Saddiq Bey Jersey CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     "I think I play best when I don't go in thinking about the deal," Jones said, via the . " I'm just playing football, honestly. I'm letting my agent take care of all of that. Dennis Rodman Jersey  It is the last year of my contract and I let that take care of itself."  Jones mi sed the bulk of last season due to injury, but he looks every bit of the All-Pro pa s rusher we saw in 2019. Coach Kliff Kingsbury even admitted that Jones' desires for a new deal are warranted."You saw what type of talent he is, he knows what he is," Kingsbury said. "I know he wants more money and he's probably deserving of it. It's part of the busine s. But the way he's handling himself and the way he's treating his teammates and coaches, it's phenomenal."  While Jones will look to try and keep his mind off getting a new contract, if Trevor Ariza Jersey  he continues to show out like he did in Week 1, the Cardinals may have no choice but to throw some cash in his direction.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums