Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 14:43:17

Membre

Patrick Mahomes responds after his broth

After the ' wild 36-35 lo s to the on Sunday night, ' brother, Jackson, was involved in an incident with some Ravens fans at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. After being heckled, Jackson decided to dump a bottle of water on them .In news that probably LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey  won't surprise you, Patrick Mahomes was asked about the situation during his weekly pre s conference. Although the quarterback didn't nece sarily try to defend Jackson, he did point out that his brother and his fiancee (Brittany Matthews Bryn Forbes Jersey ) were both subject to a lot heckling that didn't make its way on to the video that went viral."Yeah, I mean, obviously it's something that we don't want to nece sarily do," Mahomes said, . "There was things said to him, and Brittany, that you don't see kind of on the clip."In the video, which was filmed by a Ravens fan, you can hear one Baltimore fan yelling "I'm so sorry for you" at Jackson Mahomes over and Tre Jones Jersey  over.     Jackson Mahomes pours water on Ravens fan after the chiefs lo s!  idk (@pheargers)  Since the video is only 15 seconds long and only includes what happened after the game, it's not clear what else the hecklers might have said to Jackson Mahomes that set him off. Whatever it was though, it was enough that it caused both Matthews and Kansas City mayor Quinton Lucas to come out in support of Jackson Keita Bates-Diop Jersey .  Leave Jackson Mahomes alone. Mayor Q (@QuintonLucasKC)    PREACH Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8)  No matter what the Ravens fans might have said, Patrick Mahomes said it's important for his brother to use the incident as a learning experience."I mean, he's been good at it, at not trying to respond to that stuff," Mahomes said. "He takes a lot and he's usually pretty good at it, and he'll learn from it Manu Ginobili Jersey  and just try to stay away from those people as best he can."  The goods news for Jackson is that he shouldn't have to worry about hecklers this week and that's because the Chiefs will be returning home to Kansas City face the on Sunday.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums