Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 14:56:54

Membre

Raiders mysterious front office exodus c

Over the past eight weeks, there's been a ma s exodus from the front office and no one seems to know why it's happening, but  Antoine Roussel Kids Jersey whatever the reason is, it's led to the resignation of four key executives since June, which has to be at least somewhat concerning to the team.The biggest name to quit was former team president Marc Badain, who . Badain had been with the team since 1991 and he also spearheaded the move to Las Vegas, which is one reason why his resignation was so shocking. With the Raiders scheduled to play their first game ever in front of fans at Allegiant Stadium this year, it was surprising that he didn't stick around to see that.In a statement to multiple media outlets, Badain didn't offer any details on why he decided to leave the franchise."The succe sful construction and operation of Allegiant Stadium has been unequivocally the most challenging part of my 30 years with the organization," Badain said , via ESPN. "Seeing it through to the end has been rewarding beyond measure. Together the Raiders and Las Vegas accomplished what seemed impo sible. Mike Modano Kids Jersey  Now that the project is complete it is time for me to focus on my family and look ahead to new pursuits.Although Badain was the most notable executive to leave, he wasn't the only one. Here's a look at the three other executives who have resigned over the past few weeks along with when they are believed to have resigned.  Late July: Brandon Doll (V.P. of strategy and busine s development).Doll, who was going into his ninth year with the Raiders, worked closely with Badain to help make the Vegas move happen, . Due to the fact that he had been with the team for nearly a decade and the fact that he played such a big part in the move to Vegas, it was surprising to see him leave just as the Raiders were getting ready to welcome fans into their new stadium.Sometime in June: Ed Villanueva (CFO)and Araxie Grant (Club controller).Sports Busine s Journal reported on Wednesday that not only did these NHL Dallas Stars Kids Jersey  two resign, but they . If Grant had been the only one to resign this offseason, it probably wouldn't have raised too many eyebrows and that's mostly because she had only been with the team for barely six months. However, Villanueva had been with the team for 18 years and when you see four of your team' Jason Spezza Jersey s top busine s executives leave in a span of eight weeks, that doesn't paint a great picture.It's unclear why everyone is jumping ship, but there are some theories. Peter King of NBC Sports has heard some speculation that the resignations might be related to the team's financial situation, which would make sense, since it was four busine s executives who quit."I heard lots ," King wrote on Aug. 2. "That he didn't approve of some of the spending by owner Mark Davis in the midst of a disastrous first financial season in Las Vegas (including Davis' decision to buy the WNBA's Las Vegas Aces), that  Stars Blank Women Jersey he was just tired of the nonstop pace of running a franchise in a new city, that he and Davis were having significant disagreements on the direction of the franchise at a time when money was tight."According , who's on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee and has had the inside scoop on the the Raiders for awhile, the Raiders "are in the proce s of hiring an outside law firm to deal with whatever i sue is at the center of at least four top executives being dismi sed/leaving the team."  Basically, this is a situation that is definitely going to be worth keeping an eye on.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums