Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:17:27

Membre

Joe Judge considering starting Jake From

The may actually look toward the future regarding the quarterback position -- for next week at least. With still nursing a neck injury, Giants head coach Joe Judge will consider starting over for the team's Week 16 matchup against the .Fromm replaced Glennon late in the fourth quarter of Sunday's lo s to the  Brian Goodwin Jersey , finishing 6 of 12 for 82 yards in limited minutes. In comparison, Glennon went 13 of 24 for 99 yards with no touchdowns and three interceptions -- losing another start for the Giants. Glennon's .200 win percentage is the lowest for any starting quarterback  CJ Wilson Jersey in NFL history (minimum 25 starts)."We got to a point in the game where I wanted to see what Jake could do, point blank," Judge said. "We weren't doing enough moving the ball otherwise, so I wanted to make sure I had the chance to see Jake and that will obviously open up a conversation about what we're going to do this week. We'll talk about it as a staff and we'll make the best decision for the team."Jones could be out for the rest of the season with his neck injury, but the Giants haven't ruled out that scenario yet. While New York still awaits the prognosis of Dylan Bundy Jersey  Jones, the Giants went with Glennon for three starts -- and the results were le s than ideal. Glennon went 53 of 104 (51%) for 477 yards with two touchdowns to five interceptions for a 49.1 pa ser rating.  Fromm didn't enter the game until under the four minute mark in the fourth quarter, as Judge kept Glennon in there in spite of the Giants struggling to move the ball. New York went just 65 yards on its last four po se sions with Glennon, averaging 3.61 yards per play (18 plays)."I thought we had some opportunities with Mike in there moving the ball," Judge said. "There were some shots we had. We thought Brandon Phillips Jersey  it was time to go ahead and give Jake an opportunity to get in there and play. He got in there and moved the ball well, did some good things ... I thought we would give Mike one more drive and see what he can do right there. After that, I said let's go ahead and get Jake in there."Like I said, that will obviously open up the conversation in terms of what we're going to do next Huston Street Jersey  week against Philly."  Fromm may not be the long-term answer for the Giants, but New York will need a No. 2 quarterback if the franchise decides to stick with Jones. There's the opportunity for Fromm to stick around in the NFL.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums