Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 15:25:24

Membre

NFL insider notebook Top GM candidates e

It's Week 15 of the NFL season, and that unfortunately means it's time for the cycle of firings and hirings to soon begin.Last year I took a look at some general manager and head coaching candidates who I thought would -- or should -- get interviews for jobs, based off talks I had with sources acro s the NFL.I decided to do this project again this year, one that's sure to leave off some impre sive names, regrettably. In today's look at GM candidates, I spoke with personnel executives, coaches, player and coaching agents, scouts and other staffers to determine who are the top names in this year's cycle.Movement among the GM and head coaching ranks isn't expecting to be as furious  Catfish Hunter Jersey as last season when seven GMs and seven head coaches were hired. There are no current GM vacancies in the NFL, though the job is surely coming open. Many around the league anticipate the to come open, and I still believe that's likely to happen. It's also po sible Mark Davis cleans house in Las Vegas.  Other teams' execs are keeping an eye on include Miami, Jacksonville and Pittsburgh, with long-time GM Kevin Colbert working on another one-year deal.In alphabetical order, here's my list of top GM candidates for this hiring cycle:Kevin Abrams, Giants VP of football operations:If John Mara decides to stay within the Giants family for his next GM, Abrams is the odds-on favorite to be the pick after spending nearly a quarter-century with the franchise.  Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, VP of football operations:He was a hot name last cycle and could very well land a job this time around. Adofo-Mensah has a Wall Street background and excels at the numbers part of this busine s.Dawn Aponte, NFL chief football administrative officer:She's worked with the league's management council as well as in the front offices of the , Browns and . She's as well-rounded as any on this list to become Matt Joyce Jersey  a GM.Mike Borgonzi, a sistant GM:It's a matter of time before folks begin getting plucked out of the Chiefs front office, and I was surprised it didn't happen last year. Borgonzi has been a key part of Brett Veach's extremely succe sful group in KC.  Malik Boyd, senior director of pro scouting:Boyd's been in the scouting ranks for nearly two decades. He got an interview for the Houston job last year.Brandon Brown, director of player personnel:One of the fastest "risers" in all of personnel. Brown played in college, has a law degree, a college coaching background, scouted for the and oversees Philly's pro scouting department.Ran Carthon, director of player personnel:Carthon received this promotion last year and manages the Niners pro Kendall Graveman Jersey  scouting department. A former NFL player, he ran the pro personnel department before joining San Francisco five years ago.  Glenn Cook, Browns VP of player personnel:Cook, a former stud linebacker at the University of Miami, has been an instrumental and quiet part of Cleveland's turnaround under GM Andrew Berry.Ryan Cowden, VP of player personnel:Cowden took a succe sful career with the to Tenne see six years ago and has helped the Titans to three playoff appearances. He interviewed for the Washington GM last year.Jacqueline Davidson, director of football research:A highly respected member of Jason Licht's staff, Davidson has been key in the Bucs' cap decisions since arrived. Davidson, who has a law degree, spent 11 years with the Jets before helping make Tampa Bay into a Super Bowl champion.  DuJuan Daniels, a sistant director of player personnel:A longtime member of the scouting department, Daniels joined Mike Mayock's group in 2019. If Mark Davis makes a move at GM, he should be an internal candidate.Ed Dodds, Colts a sistant GM:Dodds was highly coveted last offseason but had the privilege of waiting for the right job. If the right one opens up this offseason, I'd expect him to be a top candidate.Mike Greenberg, Buccaneers VP of football administration:Greenberg got the promotion after the Super Bowl victory and has been at the control of all the contract and cap situations.  Khai Harley, VP of football administration:The Saints have done more cap gymnastics the last seven-or-so years than any other team in football. Harley, who's been with the team for a decade and a half, is to thank for that. He's one of the quietest candidates on this list, but he's one of its most effective as well.Quentin Harris, VP of player personnel:A former Cardinals safety, he's been in Arizona's scouting department for 14 years and got the promotion to VP this past offseason.Joe Hortiz, director of player personnel:He's been a top lieutenant for Ozzie Newsome and Eric DeCosta for years, and he's been in this role for seven seasons. Hortiz is very well respected in the college scouting community.  Brandon Hunt, Steelers pro scouting coordinator: Hunt has been a top candidate to replace Kevin Colbert should he move on. Being part of a team that, up to this point, has had no losing seasons should mean something to team owners hoping to establish consistent succe s.Jeff Ireland, Saints a sistant GM:Those stellar Saints drafts the last several years? Yeah, that's Ireland Joe Morgan Jersey . Enough time has pa sed since his tenure as Dolphins GM where he should get a serious look at another top gig.Dwayne Joseph, Raiders director of pro personnel:Joseph has been in pro scouting for 20 years. If and when the Bears GM job comes open, he's likely to get a call there.  Will McClay, EVP of player personnel:McClay has been the engine that makes Matt Olson Jersey  the personnel department go the last several years. It's a matter of time before someone gets him out of Dallas and into his own role as a top dog.Dan Morgan, Panthers a sistant GM:The former All-Pro linebacker just joined the Panthers staff in this role after serving three years as the Bills director of player personnel and should get GM looks soon.Champ Kelly, Bears a sistant director of player personnel:He was previously a finalist for the Jets job that went to Joe Douglas. Kelly impre sed many around the league this summer in a presentation he gave during the Ozzie Newsome GM Forum.  Omar Khan, Steelers VP of football and busine s administration:He's been with the Steelers since 2001 and is a key part of what Kevin Colbert has built there.Trent Kirchner, VP of player personnel:He was a GM candidate for the last year and the Colts before that.Adam Peters, 49ers a sistant GM:Peters was a finalist for the Panthers gig last season and was promoted to AGM shortly after that. He's logged 18 years in the NFL.Ryan Poles, Chiefs executive direct

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums