Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:01:28

Membre

Raiders DeSean Jackson says NFL would no

wide receiver wanted to honor the late John Madden with special cleats on Sunday, but Jackson said the league made him Roy Halladay Jersey  take them off before Las Vegas' game against the Colts began. Many in football have paid their respects to Madden in numerous ways since the NFL icon died last week, and Jackson decided he would use his shoes to do so.Jackson wanted to wear the cleats for the entire game against the , but NFL rules did not allow it.   honor the memory of . DeSean Jackson's cleats and every player has a JM sticker and a black stripe added to their helmet as well.  Heidi Fang (@HeidiFang)  Jackson explained his frustration in Toronto Blue Jays Jersey  :"@NFL hated on me and said if I didn't take cleats off they was gonna remove me from the game!! I had these Jaime Garcia Jersey  made for the legendary John Madden."  The Las Vegas Raiders DeSean Jackson was told he could not wear the cleats to honor legendary coach John Madden. Big lo s for the on  Aaron Sanchez Jersey that one.  NFL Rumors (@nflrums)  NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy defended the league's actions, saying in a statement, "This is standard procedure. Players can wear specially designed cleats during pregame but wear their regular cleats during the game."He continued saying, "There were tributes to the great John Madden throughout all broadcasts and a moment of silence before every game in stadium. All Raiders players also wear special decals on their helmets as another way to salute Coach."Madden was head coach of the Raiders from 1969-1978 and lead Devon Travis Jersey  the team to the Super Bowl XI title.  The Raiders ended up defeating the Colts 23-20 to improve to 9-7 on Sunday.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums