Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:05:29

Membre

Dak Prescott joins top five quarterbacks

is showing no signs of rust from a fractured ankle nor a strained shoulder. The quarterback has two pa sing touchdowns in the first half, making some NFL history in the proce s.Prescott, who is playing in his 70th career game, is fifth all-time with 133 combined touchdowns through 70  Joe Thornton Jersey games. Prescott entered the fifth spot with a 5-yard touchdown pa s to with 4:20 remaining in the second quarter, Dallas' second touchdown of the first half.  Dak just doesn't quit on the play.Touchdown, !: on NBC:  NFL (@NFL)  Dan Marino has the most combined touchdowns through 70 games with 170 Tomas Hertl Jersey . is second with 150 and Daunte Culpepper is third with 148. Andrew Luck is fourth with 146, which leaves Prescott sitting fifth with 133. Prescott has 108 pa sing touchdowns, 24 rushing touchdowns, and a receiving touchdown through his first 70 games.  The Cowboys quarterback threw for 224 yards and two touchdowns in the first half, finishing with a 112 pa ser rating. Prescott's 97.3 pa ser rating entering the kickoff game was the third highest for a player in NFL history through 69 games, trailing Aaron Rodgers (104.1) and (101.4).If there was any doubt on Prescott's ability heading into the 2021 season (his first game back from  Chris Tierney Jersey a season-ending ankle injury), those questions have been answered.  If you're a Cowboys fan, you need a Dak Prescott jersey before the next game! .      San Jose Sharks Jersey       Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep Patrick Marleau Jersey  an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums