Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:11:55

Membre

Broncos Von Miller ruled out with ankle

The did not have a good first half against the , which became even worse when star pa s rusher limped off the field. Miller injured his ankle late in  Mateen Cleaves Jersey the second quarter and limped off the field during Thursday night's 17-14 lo s to the Browns.Early in the third quarter, the for the remainder of the game. Following the game, Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Miller has a sprained ankle. Miller told reporters after the game his ankle is "good." He'll undergo an MRI on Friday to confirm diagnosis but said "I feel like I dodged a bullet."Here was the play Miller injured Dennis Rodman Jersey  the ankle on:  Here is play where got hurt. Ankle stuck in ground as Jones collided w him. Thanks to my wife for sending along video. Thankfully she is a football fan.  Troy Renck (@TroyRenck)  Miller had two tackles in the first half while also recording a quarterback hit. The Broncos defensive end had 25 pre sures and 4.5 sacks with eight quarterback hits entering the game, also making a guarantee on his  Stanley Johnson Jersey play prior to Thursday's game.  "I've performed well in all types of games, and I got to perform well in this game," Miller said. "I will play well in this game. I'm going to go off. It's going to be a good game for me. I'm not going to guarantee a win for my teammates, but I'll guarantee you I have -- I don't want to put the pre sure on the guys this time. I'll put the pre sure on me."I'm going to have a great game. I'm going to go out there, and going to have to play well and get a couple sacks. And if I do that then Caron Butler Jersey  we will win...If I can play well and I can get sacks and I can find a way to disrupt the game, we'll win. The pre sure is on me to play well."I don't know who the tackle is that I'm going against, but I'mma kill him. I'mma kill him. And the other guy too, on the other side. I'm going to play extremely well and make plays for my team. I'm going to set us up and win this game for sure."  The Broncos are going to mi s Miller if he's out for an extended period of time, especially since he's been their best pa s rusher at  Allen Iverson Jersey 32 years old.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums