Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:15:54

Membre

Kevin Stefanski had no plans to bench Ba

The clock may be ticking on tenure with the , yet Kevin Stefanski isn't ready to strike midnight on Tyreek Hill Jersey  the Mayfield era just yet. Immediately after Mayfield's four-interception performance in a 24-22 lo s to the , Stefanski confirmed Mayfield will still be the starting quarterback of the Browns and said he did not consider benching his quarterback at halftime -- despite Mayfield to sing three interceptions in the first half."(They were) plays that we have run before; plays that I know he is comfortable with," Stefanski said regarding Mayfield's three interceptions in the first half. "Poor decision. We Travis Kelce Jersey  have to learn from it."Mayfield's struggles have come full circle, especially since Saturday was his first game back from the reserve/COVID-19 list. He finished 21 of 36 for 22 yards with two touchdowns and four interceptions and a 55.3 pa ser rating -- the fourth game Mayfield had a pa ser rating under 60 this year. Mayfield has completed just 62.4% of his pa ses for 2,825 yards with 15 touchdowns to 11 interceptions in 13 games this season (86.1 rating). The  Patrick Mahomes Jersey four interceptions Saturday tied a career-high for Mayfield in a game."Some of them were just bad throws, and you just have to flush it and move on," Mayfield said. "Knowing at that point that it was only a two-score game, the defense was playing well, that we were going to be in the ballgame, and we were. It just sucks to end it on another turnover when I could have gotten us into field-goal range and sealed the game. It just sucks that it all happened early and gave them extra points."  "That's why it's extra frustrating. I thought the defense played great. Our skill guys played well. Offensive line, same thing. Our back, obviously running their tails off. So that's why it's frustrating for me. Like I said, I hurt this team. There's no excuse.  Breeland Speaks Jersey It is what it is."The Browns are last place in the AFC North at 7-8, but their playoff hopes aren't dashed yet. They'll need to win their final two games to have a shot, a final chance for Mayfield to prove he's worth signing to a long-term extension."If we don't win these next two Sammie Coates Jersey  games, then it won't matter, truly. We have to handle busine s," Mayfield said. "That's the main focus  onto Pittsburgh. I'll learn from my mistakes. I really do think our guys played well.   "We just need to handle a division opponent that we know pretty well and that's playing really well right now."

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums