Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:18:11

Membre

Browns Kevin Stefanski believes Baker Ma

The ' playoff hopes are hanging by a thread, and some are already viewing their 24-22 lo s to the on Christmas as the final nail in the coffin. Though Cleveland scored 10 unanswered points in the second half to make the final score close, the Browns turned the ball over four times -- all four coming off the arm of quarterback .Mayfield's four interceptions marked a career-high, and three came in the first half. It's not exactly what you want to see from your former  Jan Rutta Jersey No. 1 overall pick on a national stage, and it's certainly not something Mayfield wanted to happen as he's in a contract year. Despite a terrible performance, Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski is confident his quarterback will bounce back, and believes he will be better for the struggles."Baker told you guys, I'm sure the other night, he didn't play up to his standard. And we expect him to play Jordan Schroeder Jersey  at a high level," Stefanski said, , (H/T ). "I think confidence-wise, with the quarterback position, you get too much credit, you get too much blame. And that's just how it is. And he'll bounce back and I think he'll be better for it."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, Patrick Kane Jersey  updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     In 13 games played this season, Mayfield has completed 62.4 percent of his pa ses for 2,825 yards Graham Knott Jersey , 15 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. It's been arguably the toughest campaign of his young career, as he's dealing with several nagging injuries as well as off-field noise and the drama that came along with Odell Beckham Jr.'s exit. Mayfield is attempting to weather all of this while chasing an extension that should be coming down the line. How that contract will compare to the one he could have signed this past offseason, we'll never know.  The 7-8 Browns currently are 12th in the AFC behind the 7-7-1 and then four 8-7 teams -- including the rival . The Browns play the Steelers this Sunday in Pittsburgh and then host Alex DeBrincat Jersey  the to end the regular season. Mayfield and Co. will need to win both games and then get some help from other teams if they want to return to the playoffs.

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums