Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:26:46

Membre

Lamar Jackson misses practice due to ill

The have had to deal with a rash of injuries this Washington Capitals Jersey  year and there's now another name we'll need to monitor this week: . The Ravens quarterback was not present for Thursday's practice and the team noted in its official injury report that it was due to an illne s. adds that this is a non-COVID illne s and Jackson should be fine as he battles a bit of a stomach bug.While Jackson is looking to get over the hurdle of this stomach bug, he'll also be able to use this time to rest up his hip. On Wednesday, the quarterback did mention that he was still feeling the aftereffects of a celebratory flip he did after scoring a touchdown against the on Sunday.After scoringwith 3:14 left to play that gave the Ravens the lead for good, Jackson flipped into the end zone and he didn't exactly stick the landing. As you can see below, the quarterback landed on his hip, and that's the same hip that he said was sore during an interview Wednesday.  There's only one .Now on NBC  Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens)   Christian Djoos Jersey "I'm kind of sore," Jackson said, . "I didn't want to tell coach (John Harbaugh) because coach would've probably said something to me about flipping next time. I don't know. I'd probably do it again though. It was pretty cool."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount Jakub Vrana Jersey  family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     The TD against the Chiefs capped off a spectacular night Dmitry Orlov Jersey  for Jackson, who totaled 346 yards and three touchdowns against Kansas City.One day after the game, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said he "wasn't surprised" that . The Ravens have lost multiple players to injury this year, including their top three running backs, but Jackson Ilya Samsonov Jersey  is the one player they can't afford to lose for an extended period of time.  If Jackson can't play this week against the either due to the illne s or his hip, then would be the starter against Detroit. Of course, it's completely po sible that Jackson will be back on the field for Friday's practice and then be ready to play by Sunday. On the other hand, if Jackson doesn't end up playing this week, that would give him two full weeks of rest before he'd be needed to take the field in Week 4 against the .

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums