Forum francais Minecraft. Serveur de jeu FR-Minecraft et astuces pour Minecraft.

Pages :: 1

#1 01/06/2023 16:31:54

Membre

Winners and losers from NFL Week 9 plus

Welcome to the Monday edition of the Pick Six Dellin Betances Jersey  newsletter!If I learned one thing from watching football yesterday, it's that the good teams might be bad and the bad teams might be good, which is just as confusing as it sounds. I went to bed confused last night. Just when I thought the looked like the best team in the AFC they went out and lost to the . Just when I thought the might make a move in the standings, they went out and lost to . Just when I was ready to name the as the best team in the NFC, they went out and fell behind 30-0 to the .If all the good teams are actually bad, maybe that means we should just let the and play in the Super Bowl. Just kidding. I don't ever want to see the Texans play a game ever again. I cried myself to sleep last night just thinking about how badly their offense played.With so many upsets in Week 9, who were the winners and losers of the week? Glad you asked, we'll be covering that plus a bunch more today, so let's get to the rundown.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the Pick Six newsletter. To get your friends to sign up, all you have to do is with them.     1. Today's show: Week 9 winners and losers, plus full recapIt's Monday, which can only mean one thing: I stayed up until 3 a.m. last night recording a podcast with Will Brinson and Ryan Jorge Posada Jersey  Wilson that touched on everything you need to know about Week 9, and let me just say, it's probably for the best that you listen. We covered all 12 games from Sunday and we spent most of the podcast trying to figure out who's a fraud and who's an actual contender, which was nearly impo sible after all the upsets.One thing we do every week is hand out our weekly winners and losers from Sunday's action. For our winners this week, Brinson and I each went with a quarterback who was making his first career start while Wilson decided to go a different route.Ryan WilsonWinner: . No, not that Josh Allen, the other Josh Allen.In a battle of Josh Allens, Jacksonville's Josh Allen out-Josh Allen'd Buffalo's Josh Allen with a crazy performance that included a sack, an interception and a fumble recovery for the Jaguars.Loser: . This team finds a new and exciting way to lose every week. This week, they blew a double-digit lead and then lost in overtime. They've made losing an art form, which isn't easy to do.Will BrinsonWinner: Mike Vrabel.Over the past four weeks, the have played the Bills, , and . Some people thought they would go 1-3 or 2-2 during that span, but they went 4-0 thanks to Vrabel, who always has his team ready to play in big games. The most impre sive part of the win over the Rams was that they did it without .Loser: .After fooling everyone into thinking they were good, the Bengals have now lost two in a row. Two weeks ago, this team was the No. 1 overall seed in the AFC, but now they're down to 10th after consecutive lo ses.John BreechWinner: Broncos defense.They dumped and then immediately proceeded to play their best game of the season. Apparently, addition by subtraction is a real thing.Loser: Kyle Shanahan.I think we probably need to stop calling him a coaching genius, because a genius doesn't lose to a quarterback who only has eight career wins. A genius also doesn't lose to a division rival playing without its two best players. Not only did we list our winners and losers, but we also recapped every game from Sunday. To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the best daily NFL podcast out there -- . You can also WATCH , and remember, if you watch the episode on YouTube, you'll see me in full costume.   2. Week 9 grades: get a 'B+' for stunning the Every week I team up with six of my colleagues here at CBSSports.com to hand out grades, and this week, the Falcons got a 'B+' for going into New Orleans and Mickey Mantle Jersey  shocking the Saints.Here's a look at the grades from two notable games that were played Sunday:Falcons 27-25 over Saints ()Falcons takeaway:If you've seen one Falcons collapse, you've seen them all, but one thing most Falcons fans haven't seen is a collapse that ends with a win. Despite blowing an 18-point lead in the fourth quarter, the Falcons still managed to pull off the upset thanks to a 64-yard catch from that set up game-winning field goal as time expired. It was fitting that Patterson came up with the big play because he made plenty of them on a day where he caught six pa ses for 126 yards. cro sed the 300-yard mark for the third time in four weeks, throwing for 343 yards and two touchdowns. Defensively, the Falcons limited the Saints to just three points through the first three quarters. This was the Falcons' first game since the Braves won the World Series and if we learned one thing here, it's that everything seems to be coming up Atlanta this year. Grade: B+Saints takeaway:In this  Randy Johnson Jersey game, made his first start in more than two years and the problem for the Saints is that he looked like a quarterback who was making his first start in more than two years. During a disastrous first half, the Saints only cro sed Atlanta's 45-yard line one time and they never came close to scoring. The Saints offense did make a miraculous comeback in the fourth quarter only to watch their defense melt down over the final minute of the game.Grade: B- 17-9 over Texans ()Dolphins takeaway:The Dolphins' offense didn't do very much in this game, but that didn't matter, because their defense did enough to win it Babe Ruth Jersey . The Dolphins had running for his life for the better part of four quarters. Not only did they pick him off three times, but they also sacked the Texans quarterback a total of five times, with 2.5 of those coming from . This win wasn't pretty, but when you're 1-7 going into a game, you can't really complain about what your wins look like.Grade: B-Texans takeaway:With Tyrod Taylor making his first start in seven weeks, it was expected that he might be a little rusty on Sunday, but the way he played, it looked like his arm was actually made of rust. The Texans QB had one of the most embarra sing outings of his career in a game where he threw three interceptions. Those picks led to 14 points for the Dolphins and in a defensive struggle, that was the difference. Despite Taylor's struggles, the Texans did make four trips into the red zone, but they came away with zero touchdowns.Grade:DAs for the . 3. Latest updates on and The situations involving Odell Beckham and Aaron Rodgers both took interesting turns over the weekend. On Rodgers' end, he decided to hold an interview that can only be described as bizarre. On Beckham's

Pages :: 1

Pied de page des forums